Norton SystemWorks™ 2003 Professional Edition provides advanced problem-solving solutions to maximize PC performance. It includes award-winning Symantec products and valuable additional utilities to protect your PC from viruses, optimize performance, diagnose and fix problems, recover from disasters, clean out Internet clutter, and keep dial-up Internet connections active.
- One Button Checkup makes system maintenance as easy as the click of a mouse.
- LiveUpdate™ keeps your Norton SystemWorks applications and their associated files updated quickly and easily over the Internet
- Process Viewer displays all currently running programs to help you diagnose software problems
- PerformanceTest™ provides diagnostic and benchmarking reports on your overall system and its vital components
- Scans for viruses in instant message attachments
- Exclusive Worm Blocking technology detects and stops new worms even before virus definitions are created for them
- Repairs many virus infections automatically, in the background
- Scans and cleans both incoming and outgoing email messages
- Finds and fixes system problems, including hard drive problems, software errors, and hardware configuration conflicts
- Optimizes file storage for faster hard drive performance
- Can monitor your PC continuously to spot problems before they occur
- Removes unneeded files, including old software applications and the files associated with them
- Can log details about software installations for easy uninstalls later
- Windows® interface makes cloning easier
- Creates backup disk images for emergencies
- Clones one hard drive to another
- Restores imaged files quickly and easily
GoBack® 3 Personal Edition by Roxio™
- Provides recovery from system crashes, failed software installations, and other serious PC problems
- Web Cleanup deletes unneeded files left over from Internet sessions, including cookies, cached files, and history logs.
- Connection Keep Alive helps prevent dial-up Internet sessions from being interrupted.